Short for "kind of".
What kinda music do you like?
You can use this word for anything, it can mean yes or no or just an answer because you cannot be bothered making up anytbing more elaborate. It can piss people off, it can amke them happy all in all it seems to be a pretty great word.
Q: Are you horny?
A: Maybe (Yes)
Q: Can I get that nice new 500 dollar bike for my birthday?
A: Maybe (No)
Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A: Maybe (Nonsense)
a word which means nothing and everything depending on how its used
1: "Hey do you like this place?"
"Ahh, sort of."
2:Congrats! It's a boy.....sort of.
1. Slang term often used to replace "shit." Derived from the process of editing the vocals of rap-songs by revershing the curse words so said song could be played on radio or television.
"That's the dope ish"
1) An affirmative answer to a question, the opposite of no.
2) An expletive shouted out during an orgasm.
3) A British progressive rock
(or art rock
) group known for their hits "Roundabout" and "Owner of a Lonely Heart".
4) A brand of laundry detergent in the US.
1) Yes, I'm horny.
2) YES! YES! YES!
3) Let's listen to Yes.
4) I need to wash clothese, where's the Yes?
Not quite; close to reaching a certain point.
Willy was almost ready to leave, but remembered that he needed to get his shoes shined.
This modifier means everything.
He's kind of sweet. (He's not sweet at all)
He's kind of smelly. (He's got bad odor, but we'll deal)
He's kind of amazing. (Oh my god, I'm obsessed with everything about him)
The word that makes sex rape.
(Orig. to enjoy or a word to compare two things.)
1. A term used by many junior high and high school students for having a crush.
2.(v.) same as "said" or "spoke"
3.In some teenage girls, a word spoken in between each word in a sentence.
1.Hey Jane, I heard that John likes you. Yeah, he really wants you.
2.". . .and so Strongbad was like, 'And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHT!'"
3. "Yeah, like, i think, like, N Sync is, like, sooooooo, like, cool and, like, dreamy."-some girl
not entirely, but getting there
"I somewhat forgave you"