To chill out, calm down and take a break.
After much work, he relaxed on the bed.
What a large number of people that write definitions on this website need to do.
-Insert racist/stereotyping/biggoted/angry definition-
"Calm down, go take a lie down somewhere".
1. to calm down
2. cool, tight, wicked, sick, sweet, nice, etc.
3. to hang out
4. to be easy going
5. a little bit cold
6. its ok
1. Laquesha: YOU FUCKIN HOE BAG I HATE YOU DIE BITCH
Cassie: wow chill
2. Dave: check out my new sick ride
Steve: yeah thats pretty chill
3. Melissa: what are you up to tonite?
4. alexa: your mom smokes weed with you?
cassie: yeah, shes real chill about that kinda stuff
5. mother: its chilly out today so wear a jacket!
6. michelle: im sooo sorry!
sarah: its chill
CAL-Main or Cyberathelete Amateur League Main Division. Better than CAL-o and IM , but not quite as good as teams in CAL-p and I.Working their way up.
That CAL-m team would woop that CAL-o team, but get pwnt by that CAL-i team.
Shut up, relax, calm dowm
Boy: Hey girl, can I get to know you? Can we hook up or somethin'? I want you bad, ma.
Girl: Fool, chill out, I got a man!
when someone says something risque, or something risque is noticed, the word "settle" is said while pointing it out
josh: can i park my car in your garage?
chris: look at that statue -- settle!
By far the best departure phrase known to man.
Person 1: Take it easy.
Person 2: Why that's an excellent idea! I think I'm making my life to stressful so why don't simply follow this kind strangers advise and tell my boss to fuck off because I'm taking it easy!
Don't get too hot-blooded; cool it!
It means to slow down, control your excitement (see hold your horses)
Cool your jets, your order will be ready in an hour.
1. to fall in love.
2. to love someone so much you fall infront of them every time you see them out of pure love.
3. to fall in love is to meet a person that you absolutely could not live without and your emotions flood your mind and it can also be very confusing, but you love them so much that nothing else matters around you as long as you are wtih them.
Sherri fell in love at the dance, she saw trystan and hit the floor instantly.
Katie can't fall in love, she is to emotionless.