really telling the truth.
"no, like, seriously we did!"
"don't go, seriously."
"seriously, you don't even know."
When someone else gets hurt.
Dude, John just smacked his head on the car door! It was as funny as the time Lisa got bitten by her pet goat!
Say this to show that you're in agreement with a statement someone has made.
Kitty: Crystal is a real bitch.
Kimmy: For real.
another form of the word serious
Dude, do you think she was cereal when she said she liked me?
Often used by someone to describe themselves as "genuine" or "authentic". It is perhaps the most overused and generic word in current use, rendering it almost meaningless. Browse any personals advertisements and every other person who lacks a sufficiently descriptive vocabulary will describe themselves as "real".
I am for real.
!. Playing around/telling a joke about something.
2. A response said to something that is unbelieveable.
3. The response to a crazy thing said.
1. Me and Gia was joking bout Sheeba hair.
2. "Dat lady gave us 20 pages to do." "What?! Jokin!"
3. "You givin me a ride home right?" "Ha ha-jokin!"
3. "Hey Kierra, will you be my girl?" "Ha-Jokin!"
A statement of disbelief in a sarcastic manner. It`s like "seriously
" but more obnoxious.
The Simpsons - Season 21 - "O Brother, Where Bart Thou?"
Lisa: Global warming can cause weather at both extremes. Hot AND cold.
Homer: I see. So you`re saying "warming" makes it colder.
-Homer calls Lisa crazy and does a stupid dance-
Lisa: Really? Really? Uh huh.. All right.
1) some action
2) taking a piss
3) art of screwing people for profit
4) selling air, such as trading in stock market
5) pointless meaningless life-consuming spirit-draining activity
1) let's go do some business
2) i'm going to do some business behind that bush
3) these corporations merged and small-time enterprisers went out of business.
4) Jackie won 4 millions by selling stock just before it crashed while a few unlucky lost their life-time savings by buying it. That's business, kid. (see also gambling
5) I'm a corporate dumbass. I work my ass off 16 hours a day, I have a luxury car, deluxe mansion, posh furniture but i have no time to enjoy my life.
Q: What does a Big Fat White women and a Brick have in common?
A: Sooner or later, they will both be laid by a Mexican.
Go ahead and laugh, it is true, but just a joke.
a less intense way of saying fo sho
Honkey 1: I just got the ill new whip
Honkey 2: TRUE