(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
a woman who is a lady but she can hang with thugs. She will lie for you but still love you. She will die for you but cry for you. Most importantly she will kill for you like she'll comfort you. She is a ride or die bitch who will do whatever it takes to be by your side. She'll be your Bonnie if you are her Clyde. Thugs love these bitches and they show this by showering them with stacks of cash, flashy jewels and rides.
Ja Rule wrote a song about his" Down Ass Bitch" and since then all thugs aspire to get one.
people who are aware of how retarded
you are and still manage to be seen in public
with you. people who make you laugh till you pee your pants. people who cry for you when one of your special items disappear. when you dont have enough money to get a ice cream, they chip in. knows all of your internet passwords. who would never make you cry just to be mean.
I think I have a lot of friends that would fit this perfectly.
the process of no longer being alive.
1. To be 'With It or in 'the know how', knowledgeable about something, or to give respect/recognition to something.
2. To be keen for something.
3. To be friends with someone or to spend time with them. 'Gettin Down' means to fuck them.
4. To have something 'Down Pat' or well perfected.
5. To be in agreeance with someone or something.
1. "Oh yeah...I'm down with what yo talking."
"I'm down for some Redman."
2. "Are you down to get a feed?"
3. "I'm pretty down with her."
"I was 'gettin down' with her the other night."
4. "You gotta have your kickflips 'down pat'."
5. "Wanna go for a skate?"
"Yeah, I'm down."
someone who knows how to get money from others. selling drugs,rolling dice,pimpin. your hustlin for that money.
1)yo $10 a gram fool.
2)rolled a seven again, now pay me.
3)yo get over to that street corner bitch and make me some money.
Somebody that you love, and especially in the romantic
/sexual sense. A sweetheart
Warning: For every day of joy, there is one of woe, if you get my drift. The more you love someone, the more he makes you cry, or makes you crazy.
Still, those parts can be worked past. Lovers provide emotional support, shelter in a storm.
"Erik and I are partners."
"No, he's my life partner."
"You know, my lover, my darling."
"We're gay, stupid. That's what. He's my boyfriend."
An acronym for Mountain Bike.
Mike: Hey Snowflake, why do you need fatty rims and ridiculous travel on your mtb?
Snowflake: Because I brake shit!
1. A vehicle or mode of transportation. Usually belongs to someone else.
2. A sexual position when the female is on top and the male is prone on his back.
3. A sexually desirable male from a female point of view.
1. Let's use jesse's ride. It's got room and an a/c.
2. We had sex all night honey. You'll have to ride me now, i'm beat.
3. Look at him sarah! He's a ride!
A chick that ain't afraid to be down with her man she'll do anything her man needs her to do.
We was fighting in the store and my girl was a ride or die chick