An acronym for "public relations"
"joe is handling the PR for the that party right?"
Fluorescent stick bars that glow in the dark that are commonly used in the raves to create light effects while dancing by holding in the hands between the fingers.
The glowsticks are plastic capsules that conains glow items that generate light when two chemical compounds are mixed together in a process called chemiluminescense and then dilute hydrogen peroxide in a phthalate ester solvent. This process converts energy directly to light without flame or spark.
STRONGBAD -- Now lets go break open that glowstick and pour it into Homestar Runners Mountain Dew, i heard they have to pump your stomach when you drink that stuff.
verb: to purerave
i was pring last night till 5am with a pregnant kansas girl
September 19, 2006
- An adjective used to describe an action or event that inspires awe in those who witness it.
- If an observer wishes to convey extreme satisfaction from having observed the event, they can emphasis and elongate the vowels in the word so it sounds more like 'Peeewwwaaaaaahhhh!'
- Term used frequently on Australian golf courses and can be used interchangeably with the word Mint.
- Antonyms include 'double!' and 'ohneil'
1) Will (after hitting gaming winning shot in a game of pick up basketball): Peeeewwwwaaaahhhh!
John: What did you say?
Will: Pure, sorry got excited.
2) Golfer 1: Watch this shot, it's going to be pure!
(snap hooks it into a woman's face on the adjacent fairway)
Golfer 2: Double! Shit let's get out of here.
Golfer 1: Rub'n'tug?
Golfer 2: Peeeewwwwaaaaahhhh!
A social networking site where those with very little education and a history of drug use define themselves by their taste in electronic music, much like those in the outside world would affiliate themselves with a political party or religion.
Instead of using purerave to find friends, like one might do on facebook or myspace, users are primarily concerned with gossiping about other users that they typically haven't seen for a long period of time. (It can go from months to years.) This gossip is used to create drama.
The drama created through gossip on purerave functions as a major component of a typical user's day, as they very rarely have jobs or attend school.
"OMG, you have to purerave this bitch! You might not have access to her journal anymore, but today, .!KandiGurl!. wrote an entry about how you and Matt have been sleeping together behind her back and it serves you right because he has herpes. I'll copy and paste it to you if you don't have access."
1) n. any gathering of people centered around listening to and dancing to electronic music, as played by a set of live djs. Originated in 1989 in the UK as underground, often illegal gatherings in abandoned warehouses. Often characterized by the positive, psychedelic atmosphere, influnced often (but not always) by drugs and casual sex.
2) v. to dance in a style characteristic of dancers at raves, synonymous with fluid, liquid
1) There is this awesome rave tomorrow night in a warehouse downtown; all these famous djs will be playing
2) Some clubbers don't like it when I rave to hip-hop music ;-)
Sites that make stalking effortless
*creeping on the person your obsessed w/ using social networks*
There are 3 types of websites. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
Supplies generous amounts of information, images and music aswell as has a nice layout with decent amounts of CSS.
Is made poorly with little or no effort. The background is horribly annoying. This website gets millions of hits, however, which is most annoying.
A websiet with a white background, blue and purple hyperlinks, uses only Times New Roman font, and non-colored horizontal rules, plus crappy tables with sad borders and no design.