A tax on people who can't do math.
The odds of winning $1 million in the lottery are around a billion to one. Good luck. You'll need it.
Paper and coinage that can be used to exchange for goods and services. More of it equals power and chicks.
"My money got me a wife honey."
Lotto: also know as a handjob
. When you play lotto you rub them out.
John: Hey did you cop any whops
(head) from that biddy
(female) last night??
Jimmy: Nahh broo she just played lotto
Nick: Whatd you do last night?
Paul: Nothing mannn just played some lotto then went to bed.
sydney kid: less than a million people live in Canberra
math nerd: 1,000,000 or 10^6
rich person: I earn a million dollars per year
In Spanish, frijolero, just a Mexican (Someone from Mexico)! Not necessarily an immigrant!
No me llames frijolero,
Pinche gringo puñetero.
Beaners are hot. I want one!
The surest way of getting nothing from something.
I pissed all my cash awy gambling on the internet.
1) (n) something you play, usually a competitive activity
2) (v) to play a game (see def. 1)
3) (n) an animal that is hunted
4) (n) skill or ability in any game (see def. 1)
5) (int) short for "Game over!"
6) (n) a measure of smoothness with the opposite sex
7) (n) lines or moves you use to get the opposite sex into bed
8) (adv) a state of being willing to do something
9) (n) that thing from that movie "The Game"
1) Drinking Checkers is a shitty drinking game. Beirut is better.
2) I just went to Vegas and got fucked over by the gaming industry.
3) Yo' honor, I didn't mean to shoot that mothafucka in that gang war...I thought he was game, you know, like a deer or some shit.
4) Shaq lost to Aaron Carter in 1-on-1? Damn that fool must have no game at all.
5) 3-pointer at the buzzer...it's good! That's game!
6) You couldn't even get some from Line-em-up Liz? Cracka you must have no game.
7) I broke out the old "You must be from Tennessee" game on the bitch and it worked like a charm.
8) You want to go to the ball game, game at the casino, shoot some game, then work game on some bitches? I'm game.
9) Welcome to the game, Nicky. We're here to make life...fun.
Hispanic-an ancient adjective and noun-was mainstreamed as a political label in the United States in the early 1970's. The purpose for the introduction of such an ancient adjective by the Nixon administration was ostensibly to create a political label solely for the purpose of applying the constitutional anti-discrimination standard of “strict scrutiny” to anyone who was labeled Hispanic. The label had the immediate effect of linking the entire population of the 19 nations that comprise Latin America, as well as, distinguishing the "Hispanic" colonial heritage of Latin American Countries from the "Anglo Saxon" colonial heritage of the United States.
Before the colonization of the Americas, a person had to be solely from Hispania-Spain and Portugal together- in order to be called Hispanic. Today, Hispania has 21 progenies: two in Europe (Spain and Portugal), and nineteen in the Americas (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, The Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and Venezuela).
But there is more to think about: America is a country where one would not consider mislabeling a Scotsman an Irishman, for such would be an insult to the Scotsman, and visa versa; where one would not describe Canadian culture as being the same as Australian culture because such would be an insult to Canadians and visa versa. Yet, sadly, America is also a country where schools are...
Means "latin". The culture and language of ancient Italy. The Roman Empire took over most of Europe and influenced their languages and cultures, so it "latinized" the continent and the new languages are called Romance Languages (with roots in Rome).
After Columbus's discovery of America (the Continent), and the subsequent colonizations of most of the new continent by Spain and Portugal, the latino influence was expanded.
Latino is a person who speaks a romance language (i.e. Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese) or their cultural heritage comes from any country that speaks any of those languages.
In the US the word latino is misused to name only people from Latin America. The Latin America was a term first created to mean "the part of America ruled by Latino countries, Spain and Portugal" in opposition to the Anglo-Saxon America, ruled by the British (now Eastern United States). In this sense, some parts of the United States are part of the Latin America because they were ruled by Spain at some point (California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas).
Jorge: We latinos are the best lovers and you whites don't know how to do it.
Giuseppe: You idiot! I'm more Latin than you, I'm from Italy! That's where Latin originated!
Something vietnamese people do when they get into accidents.
I got into an accident with a vietmese lady and now she's trying to get as much money as she can out of my insurance by filing a LAWSUIT.