An adjective that's supposed to be used to describe someone irritable, moody and whiny. Even if a person is not bitchy but rather, honest or blunt, a stupid person may use "bitchy" to describe that person. Bitchy is the creative limit when it comes to insults coming from the same stupid people.
1. Did you hear that? We were talking for the past hour about me and she just told me to SHUT UP! Out of nowhere! Geez, she's bitchy today!!
How I felt when I saw only one definition for angry.
Angry is an emotion that highly contrasts and disagrees with the emotion, happy.
Someone feeling angry will usually have a lack of joy, a lack of judgement, a sense of inbred hate, and overall frustration.
The "image" of someone being angry is usually accompanied by violence, a frown, the furrowing of the eyebrows, and sometimes growling.
Angry is a synonym for mad
Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk whenever he gets angry (mad).
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
2. odd referrence to a fire ant
1. aww jeez man, hold on a sec i really gotta piss.
2. hey, look out for that colony of piss ants.
3. man, you piss me off.
Me, see example for reason.
I once woke up my mate at 12:00AM to show him my completed rubiks cube!
British - drunk
American - really mad
"Oi, look at Tim! He's pissed off his ass! Haha!"
"Man, I'm fuckin pissed!"
When you have to hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the earth.
arrrrrrggggg! (like a pirate but in more pain)
1. Feeling like you can kill everyone in 1000 mile radius.
2. When your eyes bulge out and steam comes out from your ear.
1. That dude over there stole my girlfriend. I'm SO pissed off!
2. Looks like daddy's pissed off again.
word of the day: January 23, 2008
A powerful spell that women are put under about once every month, which gives them the strength of an ox, the stability of a Window's OS, and the scream of a banshee. Basically, man's worst nightmare.
OMFG! SHE HAS PMS!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! *explosions and screams*
Most predominantly used in the greater New York area, "mad" is an appropriate replacement for Northern California's "hella
" and Boston's "wicked
." In the common vernacular, it translates into "a lot" or "extremely." Can be used almost interchangeably with any of the above listed words.
For the most part, it means angry.
It's mad hot today.
She has mad problems.