Thesaurus for pissed off
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for pissed off
How I felt when I saw only one definition for angry.
Angry is an emotion that highly contrasts and disagrees with the emotion, happy.
Someone feeling angry will usually have a lack of joy, a lack of judgement, a sense of inbred hate, and overall frustration.
The "image" of someone being angry is usually accompanied by violence, a frown, the furrowing of the eyebrows, and sometimes growling.
Angry is a synonym for mad.
Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk whenever he gets angry (mad).
Most predominantly used in the greater New York area, "mad" is an appropriate replacement for Northern California's "hella" and Boston's "wicked." In the common vernacular, it translates into "a lot" or "extremely." Can be used almost interchangeably with any of the above listed words.
For the most part, it means angry.
It's mad hot today.
She has mad problems.
State of being after dealing with any government agency.
See also Pissed off, hostile, angry, and borderline psychotic.
Joe was remarkably annoyed after spending 15 hours on the phone to the IRS.
British - drunk
American - really mad
"Oi, look at Tim! He's pissed off his ass! Haha!"
"Man, I'm fuckin pissed!"
1) To make unhappy.
2) Unhappy; angry.
3) To defeat a favored opponent.
4) A victory over a favored opponent.
1) Eric upset Alexandra by buying her mints, as she thought he was implying her breath smelled bad.
2) Catherine was still upset; she hadn't gotten over Mary's rude behavior at the party.
3) Lucas upset Dino, the nieghborhood's best tennis player, in the best-of-three-set match.
4) The White Sox scored a major upset over the over the Twins when Buehrle pitched a comple-game shutout.
It begins as a feeling of slight frustration. Maybe you'll growl or let out a few careless "fucks". Can be caused by slight things, like spilling your drink on your clothes. It's more of an annoyance scratching the inside of your skull, not anger.
The next level can be characterized with more magnitude than the first "stage" I described. You'll curse and put on a hostile facial expression. People may begin to notice.
The third stage is a more intense, and unrestained version of phase two. You'll clench your fists and yell. Adrenaline often will begin pumping, depending on your situation.
The last stage is what people refer to as rage. You lose control of yourself. Anything that comes in your way will often become a victim of a punch. In this stage, the conscious mind does not exist and cannot stop you from making choices, eg fighting. The most amazing feeling about this is the unrelenting strength that you receive from the pumping adrenaline.
Anger is truly an amazing and destructive emotion, it brings us closer to our true primal roots.
Your anger is a gift
Stop irritating me with your drivel, and go find the crap yourself.
July 6, 2011 Urban Word of the Day
1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
full of fury, violent passion, or rage; extremely angry; enraged.
He was furious about the accident.
When the man got punched in the face, he was furious.
To party extremly hard: Excessive drinking, taking of pills, boozing or any combination of the three.
Not possible to remember the previous night...
Its Friday night, lets fucking RAGE!