1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
n. an abbreviation for 'cellular phone.'
v. the act of calling someone else's cellular phone.
n. "My dad wants to use the phone, call my cell so we can keep talking."
v. "I'm not here at the moment, cell if you need me."
January 03, 2004
Something that wives keep count of when you are at a party.
For example, after a couple of hours laughing and joking with the men, your wife will sidle up to you and say in a very accusing tone of voice "That's your fourth drink, you know".
That's your fourth drink, you know.
1)chewing food...than swallowing it is one definition
2)or basically lick someone's vagina
1)I eat at wendy's.
2)I got to eat Wendy.
1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
" Look at that fag riding that Harley."
"Why are these fags always so loud."
A guy with a very big (usually huge) penis.
Guy: wanna see it?
Guy: ok here
Girl: HOLY CRAP its a george
a derogatory term usually used by hetrosexual men against other heterosexual men
quit acting like a homo brad
you look like a homo
piss off you fucking homo
A big, furry brown cat, found in the savvanna of Africa. NOT the jungle, you phyco's. Often toated as the king of beasts, and no one knows why. Some say that the lion is the biggest cat, even though the tiger is the biggest cat in the world. Often hunted for trophies.
Lion- Bwa ha ha! I'm the lord of the jungle!
Tiger- (walks out of jungle) Dude, you live in a savvanna
Lion- Shut up and bow, slave!
Tiger- (bashes lion with paw, instantly snapping neck) Bitch!
To bite at gently and repeatedly.
Josh, stop nibbling that tuft.
Don't nibble my tiny toes.