1. To be 'With It or in 'the know how', knowledgeable about something, or to give respect/recognition to something.
2. To be keen for something.
3. To be friends with someone or to spend time with them. 'Gettin Down' means to fuck them.
4. To have something 'Down Pat' or well perfected.
5. To be in agreeance with someone or something.
1. "Oh yeah...I'm down with what yo talking."
"I'm down for some Redman."
2. "Are you down to get a feed?"
3. "I'm pretty down with her."
"I was 'gettin down' with her the other night."
4. "You gotta have your kickflips 'down pat'."
5. "Wanna go for a skate?"
"Yeah, I'm down."
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"