Coined in the Scorsese film, 'Mean Streets', meaning a arsehole or loser.
I'm not paying, because this guy's a mook
To be soft towards someone or something that you care about.
(mookish, mookely, mookie)
The guy looked at his girlfriend with a mookie expression because he adored her.
The man looked at his girlfriend in a mookish fashion.
Why is he looking at me all mookely?
anyone who defines their own name on urban dictionary
what the shit? that kid is a fucking idiot.
a extacy abuser aka tweeker
Dam mikey is mooking hard. what a mooker.
Your current boss.
"I work for SUCH an ASSHOLE."
to be schooled in somthing or to be out did.
you- close game
me- naw guy i mooked u
you- no man it was a tight game
me- haha MOOKED!
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
Another word for George W Bush. Someone who lacks one shred of intellectual curiosity. Someone who uses the word 'misunderestimated'
Bush took first place at the world moron championships this year.
A dumb bitch who uses the wrong hand to make the "L" symbol on her forehead.
As seen in the image above.
Use your right hand, fucktard
, so it looks like an "L" to the rest of the world. Using your left makes it an "L" only to you.
1. A court jester
2. A clumsy or stupid person who is pitied by Mr.T
1. Bring me my fool, i am in need of entertainment.
2. Ah pity the fool who tries to mess with T.