Me, see example for reason.
I once woke up my mate at 12:00AM to show him my completed rubiks cube!
(adjective) 1. used to describe someone who is serviceable, available, or user friendly in a time that coincides with drunken lonliness syndrome
Drunk girl: Zac is laying in his bed, and I want to cuddle with him in his bed...how convenient!
The man who single handedly killed Manbearpig.
Al Gore killed Manbearpig? Are you cereal?
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
Someone who has to look up "stupid" in the dictionary because they don't know what it means.
You are stupid.
Henry Kissinger is so <I>unpleasant.</I>
passing a homeless person on your way to a coin star
the most awkward thing that could happen is passing a homeless person carrying a jar full of change.
an erect blood filled penis. brought on my sexual arousion. the average male gets 3 a night while your sleeping. also known as erection, stiffy, chubby, hard on
that guy would stick his boner in anything with a hole
v. to deliberately or purposely inconvenience someone
n. something that is deliberately or purposely inconvenient
adj. deliberately or purposely inconvenient (disconvenient)
n. inconvenience caused by another's laziness/negligence/incompetence
Nintendo's selection of unique screws is disconvenient as only Nintendo can disassemble their console systems.
Many car manufacturers disconvenience their customers by designing components that can only be serviced at the dealership.