A rapper who does not say much in his songs other than, "Okay", "What", or "Yeah".
In the song "I Don't Give a Fuck" by Lil John, all he says in the first 25 seconds is "Okay!" repeatedly. This provided excellent material for Dave Chappelle to rip Lil John on his TV show.
"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.
"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."
1. pirate treasure, plunder or other ill-gotten gains
2. butt, ass, specifically female posterior
3. sex, screwing
1. Capt. Yellowbeard: "Split the booty, mates!"
2. Ike Turner: "Shake dat booty, woman! I said shake it! <slap>"
3. Capt. Yellowbeard again: "Split the booty, mates."
4. Vanilla Ice: "What does it mean that my career was "booty". I've never heard that one."
word of the day: February 21, 2006
(1) Referring to a dance move where a girl drops her ass to the floor and gets freaky.
(2) A basketball term for dropping shots through the hoop.
(3) A term for rappers when they drop lines/bars/rhymes that're hot.
(1) "She was droppin' it like it was hot on the dance flo' today..."
(2) "Dawg, he was droppin' it like it was hot in tha' game today!"
(3) "Ayo, get y'verse goin' and drop it like it's hot..."
word of the day: July 06, 2011
1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
To use drugs to alter your state of mind. Most commonly used in reference to smoking marijuana
I only need to smoke half of a joint
to get high.
An action that is considered bad morally, unfair or dirty. Shows disapproval of the action by the speaker.
Dude you dumped Bob on his birthday for his best friend? That's pretty low...
You kicked him in his broken leg? That's low....
What kind of moron are you that you look up sex in the urban dictionary?
Looking up sex??? Seriously, get off now before I turn off the internet.