The act of touching oneself to produce a favorable feeling in the groin area. Usually accompanied by some sort of mental, visual, or audio stimulation to assist in reaching climax.
jerking off; spit-shining the old water pump; waxing the brass candlestick; beating off; playing cards with only one hand on the table; riding the quarter-horse; joining the mile-high club, solo-aviator division; giving in to the hand police; self-actualization; fully realizing your potential
No honey, I don't want to tonight, I'm tired from watching Oprah. Why don't you just go masturbate?
That dumb broad got me all worked up and left me; so I had to spit-shine the old water pump manually if ya know what I mean.
Sometimes, when I wake up, I have an erection
, so I have to beat off until it goes away. Sometimes, it comes back so I beat off again until it goes away. Once, it kept coming back so I just chopped it off. It hurt bad.
Jerking off or masturbating without achieving orgasm leaving intense frustration.
adjective for something you nearly achieved, but failed at.
Example 1 - My girlfriend was giving me a great handjob last night, until the phone rang and she stopped to answer it. I was so frusterbated.
Example 2 - Man I am so frusterbated, I was halfway through and realized I was late for work and had to stop to get ready.
Example 3 - I was on the last level of that game and the computer crashed on the final scene. So frusterbating!
1. Trying to get to home plate with a girl but can’t even get to first base.
2. Wanting to date a girl but she won’t even give you any attention
3. Continuously getting turned down by the opposite sex
4. Seeing all of your friends getting married while you can’t even meet someone who likes you back
5. When your friends/family have a life and you don’t
6. Hearing of all your friend’s successes when you have nothing but failures
7. When your friends are getting everything in life when you cant even get the smallest thing
8. Being on the freeway during rush hour
9. The feeling you get when you hear your taxes are going up again
My life is nothing but a giant frustration--nothing less and nothign more. I don't understand it.