Thesaurus for faggish
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for faggish
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
" Look at that fag riding that Harley."
"Why are these fags always so loud."
In these times not really used if somebody is really a homosexual mostly used insteap of calling somebody stupid or a loser.
Ralph: Chris hasn't been answering his phone.
John: Yeah, he is probably hanging out with those other kids thats why.
Ralph: He is such a faggot.
John: Yeah him and his faggot friends.
a derogatory term usually used by hetrosexual men against other heterosexual men
quit acting like a homo brad
you look like a homo
piss off you fucking homo
Someone who has to look up "stupid" in the dictionary because they don't know what it means.
You are stupid.
1)Inabilty to speak, Mute
2)Lacking intelligence, stupid
That deaf "dumb" and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball --The Who
I cant believe you would test to see if that wire is live with your tounge. Man your "Dumb".
1. Something disgusting and inducing vomit
2. Something or someone lazy or incorrigible
4. Money made over a period of time
1. His vomiting was so gross, it made me vomit.
2. The worker had gross incompetence.
3. The man was gross and oafish.
4. Titanic is the highest grossing film of all time, somehow
queer: Originally pejorative for gay, now being reclaimed by some gay men, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered persons as a self-affirming umbrella term. Caution: still extremely offensive when used as an epithet.
Me, see example for reason.
I once woke up my mate at 12:00AM to show him my completed rubiks cube!
The best way to say something is neat-o, awesome, or swell. The phrase "cool" is very relaxed, never goes out of style, and people will never laugh at you for using it, very conveniant for people like me who don't care about what's "in."
Homestar is cool.
The Red Sox are cool.
Twinkies are cool.