1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
When you can still wise up and back out before you make the biggest mistake of your life.
Stan: Hey Dan, I just got engaged!
Dan: What the hell did you just say?
Stan: I just got engaged to Marie.
Dan: Jesus fucking christ, have you even thought about what that means?
*Stan ponders Dan's question*
Stan: Oh shit, your right..guess what I'm going to do now?
Stan: Call this thing off, and if she don't like it, I'm going to dump her! Regardless of what happens meet me at my house later, were going to party all night long!!
Dan: Let Freedom Ring!
*Stan and Dan high five*
word of the day: May 09, 2012
What straight couples have legally and commonly don't want, and what gay couples don't have legally and commonly want.
Irony in the first degree.
Having a spouse, being joined in matrimony. Having a close union with another person.
The state of being legally wed; can either be heaven or hell (or sometimes both).
Happiness is being married to your best friend.
a spiffy ceremony in which two people get married only to divorce/kill eachother a year later.
"when i say shotgun, you say wedding"