Thesaurus for dissapointment
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for dissapointment
just plain stupid, un-original, or lifeless. barbed wire tattoos, butterflies, and tribal tattoos are lame, they say a lot about the person who gets them.
sarah got a butterfly tattoo on her lower back. that's so lame, i'd rather get a dick on mine, at least i'll be more original.
A very bad decision by a certain person that makes others very disappionted
Gerard stated we could come to his house on friday, then made a BS, let down choice and dident let us.
An acronym for "suck a dick." Often used as a command.
This form is often more offensive than just saying "suck a dick" and it can be used anywhere in public.
"Pay attention to me, I wanna play, your making me sad..."
"Sarah, go s-a-d!!"
what one says when one is afraid to say shit
1.The male genitals
2.An abrasive man
3.Short-form for "Richard"
1.I loved the feel of his dick inside me
2.Stop being such a dick
3.His name was Dick and he had a large dick but he was such a dick.
Running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.
Austin breaking his nose sure was a disappointment
a guaranteed way for you to make sure that people will consistently disappoint you
the girl had high expectations of guys; she actually thought that the guy would not actually stomp on her heart and break it.
Sadly, he had enough back-up to cover up his faults.
1. Trying to get to home plate with a girl but can’t even get to first base.
2. Wanting to date a girl but she won’t even give you any attention
3. Continuously getting turned down by the opposite sex
4. Seeing all of your friends getting married while you can’t even meet someone who likes you back
5. When your friends/family have a life and you don’t
6. Hearing of all your friend’s successes when you have nothing but failures
7. When your friends are getting everything in life when you cant even get the smallest thing
8. Being on the freeway during rush hour
9. The feeling you get when you hear your taxes are going up again
My life is nothing but a giant frustration--nothing less and nothign more. I don't understand it.