Thesaurus for diss
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for diss
A group of words used to verbally abuse another person
Your value doesn't even amount to the juice squeezed from an old whore's soiled Tampon. Do your keepers a huge favor: do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.
September 5, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show.
(2) slang: to smoke marijuana or any other drug used with fire, to get high. see burn out
(3) verb: to char or scorch something using fire
(1) Child: "Mom, did people really use the word 'BURN!' in the 70's?"
Child: Oh, BURN!
(2) Stoner 1: Man, are we gonna get burnt out today?
Stoner 2: I don't know, it isn't 420
(3) Tony watched the logs burn in the fire.
v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.
To be made a fool of; To make a fool of; To confound or prove wrong; embarrasing someone: Being embarrased.
I owned you in counter-strike. You were owned at the party yesterday.
the act of putting someone down , trying to make them feel low, treating someone in a horrible manner, showing a person that they mean less than nothing to you, a hurtful act that is both rude and ignorant towards another persons feeling
name calling, putting someone down, trying to make someone else feel bad or sad or low, disrespectful
1. dissing someone is showing disrespect to them
2. being dissed is the act of being disconnected, by voice or by modem, from another party
Yo, back off. Don't dis' my peeps.
I didn't finish the file transfer last night because I got dissed.
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
1.to disrespect some one
1. she dised u so fuckin bad u turned red
2.dis shit is fo sheezy
A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."
Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."
It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.
"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."
"That team totally pwned us."
here is a good comeback:
hey! u keep my mum outta this, and i'll keep 'this' outta ur mum
ya mum, huhuhuh im an idiot who uses this insult to everything
well, (use comeback here, u devilishly smart guy u)
Q: What does a Big Fat White women and a Brick have in common?
A: Sooner or later, they will both be laid by a Mexican.
Go ahead and laugh, it is true, but just a joke.