1. verb. To be sexually unfaithful either breaking a promise of sexual fidelity or lying about sexual encounters.
2. verb. To surruptitiosly copy answers from another student in school in order to hide the lack of knowledge of the curriculum.
3. proper noun "The Cheat". An animated character from www.homestarrunner.com who is characterized by his short yellow body and unintelligible speech.
4. noun. In video games, a code (whether secret or published) or a series of movements (whether intentionally programmed or a glitch
or coded by the player) input by the player in order to achieve one or more of the following:
a. enhance one's abilities in game play such as unlimited ammunition, enhanced or normally unavailable weapons, or God Mode
b. unlock hidden easter eggs
c. unlock otherwise unavailable levels of play (see the Mario
series of games)
d. (when coded by the player) to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer competition
1. That cheating bitch fuck
ed my best friend, so I decided to break up
2. I didn't study for the test, but I got a kick-ass
grade anyway because my bro
Jay let me cheat.
3. Homestarrunner.com has flash cartoons featuring funny characters like Homestar Runner
, Strong Bad
, and his little lackey The Cheat.
4. Carol is the biggest video game geek
in town. Whenever a new game comes out, we can always look to her to find all the latest cheats.