(Not to be confused with crackhead, which is a noun and describes a person addicted to crack, cracky, is an adjective which can be used to describe the following.)
1. Poor behavior, poor quality, poor actions or decision making.
2. Any similarity, resemblance or relating that of a crackhead
3. Unkempt, uncleanly or unsanitary in appearance.
4. Anything gross or repulsive in nature.
1. That guy is real cracky, he lost his job for stealing from the cash register.
2. Dude, don't open and eat food in the supermarket without paying first, that's cracky.
3. I wouldn't never kiss Jorge, hiz zits are nasty and his teeth are cracky.
4. Stacie thinks she looks good but she really looks cracky in those mom jeans