Fresh out of the bull's arse.
Discrimination based on gender. Both men and women can be victims of sexism.
1. A woman may be paid less than a man for doing the same job is an old example of sexism.
2. A man may be required to sign up fight for his country/be drafted while a woman is not.
3. A man who has sex with many women may be admired by other men, while a woman who has several sexual partners is labelled a 'slut' or a 'whore.'
4. No matter what their relative incomes, some women expect a man to pay for everything on a date, rather than paying for themselves, splitting the bill at dinner, etc.
The unjust keeping down of others by force... in today's and past societies people were opressed by RACISM as well as violence. One of the main factors of oppresion is human nature and it's regulation...?
the oppression of a people by a tyrant during a monarchy along with the oppression of blacks during the times of slavery
Moneyless, Broke, Lame, Weak
His family was in such poverty they had to get clothes from Salvation Army.
The quality or condition of judging someone or a group of people before you meet them, usually using stereotypes.
"The secret is to say that you're prejudiced against all rascists"
- Homer Simpson
Promoting tolerance, freedom, and equality for all people regardless of race, sex, orietntation, national origin, handicap, etc... except for white, straight, cisgendered males. Fuck those guys, they're overprivileged no matter what.
"In the name of social justice, check your privilege."
Ableism is the idea that common everyday words should be considered offensive to persons with certain disabilities and disorders.
- Saying crazy is ableism and offensive to crazy people
- Saying dumb is ableism and offensive to mute people
- Saying walk is ableism and offensive to wheelchair-bound people
Best damn city in the world!
Chicago rocks hard, yo!
A person who holds hate towards a specific class in a video game.
That classist hates the melee class because of their low attack range, even though they have high strength.
That classist doesn't let the mage class join his parties.