1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
" Look at that fag riding that Harley."
"Why are these fags always so loud."
In these times not really used if somebody is really a homosexual mostly used insteap of calling somebody stupid or a loser.
Ralph: Chris hasn't been answering his phone.
John: Yeah, he is probably hanging out with those other kids thats why.
Ralph: He is such a faggot.
John: Yeah him and his faggot friends.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
A gay or homosexual man. batty
being your butt, if your a bayyt boy, it means you are a boy who likes it up the but
Ali G: Your a batty boy, you like it up the batty
a person whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, and females as lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.
Why are so many people homophobic? Homosexuals are great! Men should like gays since they remove twice as many men and no women from the dating pool, and lesbians, since they apparently give them something to watch; vice versa for women. Not only that, but homosexuals by default don't add to the already grossly swollen human population...
a derogatory term usually used by hetrosexual men against other heterosexual men
quit acting like a homo brad
you look like a homo
piss off you fucking homo
queer: Originally pejorative for gay, now being reclaimed by some gay men, lesbians, bisexuals and transgendered persons as a self-affirming umbrella term. Caution: still extremely offensive when used as an epithet.