Thesaurus for brady
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for brady
A secret society that controls every part of the US government in MGS2.
Did you hear there is a group that rules the united states and controls the government?
shhhh, they'll hear you.....
the man responsbile for the monstrosity known as "myspace", owner and operator of said site, and consequently the man blamed every time myspace is down.
"god damnit! myspace shit the bed again. fuck you tom!"
A person that wins frequently but upon losing turns into a complete introverted crybaby.
After Tyler lost that race yesterday, he stormed off the track and didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day. He was acting like a total Tom Brady.
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
verb: To cut the sleeves of a garment, with complete disregard to evenness, uniformity or style.
Dan likes to see his watch when he jogs, so he will Belichick his sweatshirts.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
(_!_) = Normal Ass
(__!__) = Big Ass
(!) = Tight Ass
(_?_) = Dumb Ass
(_E=MC2_) = Smart Ass
(_$_) = Rich Ass
(_x_) = Kiss My Ass
(_X_) = Get Off My Ass
The greatest and most popular sport in history with more than 5 times the TV audience of the next most popular (cricket - every radio and TV in the sub-continent is permanently tuned to Pakistan/India cricket matches - that's a big audience).
Only Americans call it 'soccer' owing to their vast ignorance of what goes on outside their national boundaries and the misnomer which has them thinking than a corruption of rugby, with all the danger and most of the skill removed can also be called 'football'.
'The Beautiful Game' can be played anywhere, on almost any surface, by any number of players, for almost any length of time. And is. There is no country on earth that doesn't play. It has inspired more passion, more courage and more excitement than any other sport in history and dwarfs everything else.
Football is, without question, the defining sporting activity of the human race.
Everyone thinks of New England as the most stuck-up and rudest people in all of the US..then why was New Hampshire voted as the most livable state in 2005? Don't judge New England before you've spent time or lived here, it's awesome.
Just because New England has private schools doesn't mean we're stuck up. We're very friendly :)
a family that is so seemingly unrealistically perfect that it's sickening
I heard they actually discuss their problems at the dinner table - they're like the freakin' Brady Bunch!