Me, see example for reason.
I once woke up my mate at 12:00AM to show him my completed rubiks cube!
a fun activity that involves running around a person and softly batting at them with your arms while saying "Bother bother bother."
"let's go bother snape!" "Yes, lets!"
"Bother bother bother bother!"
1. to get on someones nerves by unwanted behavior.
2. to make mad by bitching.
1. Boss is trying to Annoy her by asking for her number many times
2. she annoys the fuck outa me with her yapping.
continually talking to you when u dont want them to
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
hot and bothered.
in the mood.
"i have to go, you bothered me"
to freak out or be upset.
The same as tripping.
"Why you bugging man? I told you I'd return your cd's."
1)n. A type of Donkey
2)n. A stupid or idiotic person
3)n. A show on MTV in which people preform dangeorus stunts that look pretty cool.
4)n. See: Edwin cruz
1. I own some donkeys and some jackasses.
2. Stop being a jackass, Kayla!
3. I'm going to watch Jackass.
4. Go away and get a life, jackass!