Thesaurus for angery
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for angery
Most predominantly used in the greater New York area, "mad" is an appropriate replacement for Northern California's "hella" and Boston's "wicked." In the common vernacular, it translates into "a lot" or "extremely." Can be used almost interchangeably with any of the above listed words.
For the most part, it means angry.
It's mad hot today.
She has mad problems.
British - drunk
American - really mad
"Oi, look at Tim! He's pissed off his ass! Haha!"
"Man, I'm fuckin pissed!"
1) To make unhappy.
2) Unhappy; angry.
3) To defeat a favored opponent.
4) A victory over a favored opponent.
1) Eric upset Alexandra by buying her mints, as she thought he was implying her breath smelled bad.
2) Catherine was still upset; she hadn't gotten over Mary's rude behavior at the party.
3) Lucas upset Dino, the nieghborhood's best tennis player, in the best-of-three-set match.
4) The White Sox scored a major upset over the over the Twins when Buehrle pitched a comple-game shutout.
It begins as a feeling of slight frustration. Maybe you'll growl or let out a few careless "fucks". Can be caused by slight things, like spilling your drink on your clothes. It's more of an annoyance scratching the inside of your skull, not anger.
The next level can be characterized with more magnitude than the first "stage" I described. You'll curse and put on a hostile facial expression. People may begin to notice.
The third stage is a more intense, and unrestained version of phase two. You'll clench your fists and yell. Adrenaline often will begin pumping, depending on your situation.
The last stage is what people refer to as rage. You lose control of yourself. Anything that comes in your way will often become a victim of a punch. In this stage, the conscious mind does not exist and cannot stop you from making choices, eg fighting. The most amazing feeling about this is the unrelenting strength that you receive from the pumping adrenaline.
Anger is truly an amazing and destructive emotion, it brings us closer to our true primal roots.
Your anger is a gift
How I felt when I saw only one definition for angry.
Angry is an emotion that highly contrasts and disagrees with the emotion, happy.
Someone feeling angry will usually have a lack of joy, a lack of judgement, a sense of inbred hate, and overall frustration.
The "image" of someone being angry is usually accompanied by violence, a frown, the furrowing of the eyebrows, and sometimes growling.
Angry is a synonym for mad.
Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk whenever he gets angry (mad).
1. Feeling like you can kill everyone in 1000 mile radius.
2. When your eyes bulge out and steam comes out from your ear.
1. That dude over there stole my girlfriend. I'm SO pissed off!
2. Looks like daddy's pissed off again.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
1. (Adj.) Warm. To be raised in temperatature.
2. (Adj.) Angry, annoyed, pissed off, frustrated, etc...
3. (Adj.) Intense.
1. "Yo dawg I just heated up this Instant Lunch™ you want some?"
2. "Fuck man my source didn't come through with my eighth I'm so fuckin' heated..!!"
3. "Check it out that fight's getting heated over there."
I. One who is:
II. One who you would:
d. flirt with
e. have sexual relations with
III. One who makes you:
d. pass out
g. (if girl) wet
h. (if guy) hard
The intern in my history class is such a(HOT chick)hottie I get (if chick)wet / (if guy)hard just looking at her.
If you are unhappy you are sad about something
She is UNHAPPY because she failed the exam.