How I felt when I saw only one definition for angry.
Angry is an emotion that highly contrasts and disagrees with the emotion, happy.
Someone feeling angry will usually have a lack of joy, a lack of judgement, a sense of inbred hate, and overall frustration.
The "image" of someone being angry is usually accompanied by violence, a frown, the furrowing of the eyebrows, and sometimes growling.
Angry is a synonym for mad
Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk whenever he gets angry (mad).
State of being after dealing with any government agency.
See also Pissed off, hostile, angry, and borderline psychotic.
Joe was remarkably annoyed after spending 15 hours on the phone to the IRS.
To be horny
but unable to satisfy those urges due to location, crowds, or lack of a lover.
Jill felt very frustrated while at the office since her boyfriend's teasing phonecall.
British - drunk
American - really mad
"Oi, look at Tim! He's pissed off his ass! Haha!"
"Man, I'm fuckin pissed!"
1. Feeling like you can kill everyone in 1000 mile radius.
2. When your eyes bulge out and steam comes out from your ear.
1. That dude over there stole my girlfriend. I'm SO pissed off!
2. Looks like daddy's pissed off again.
September 17, 2004
Stop irritating me with your drivel, and go find the crap yourself.
1) To make unhappy.
2) Unhappy; angry.
3) To defeat a favored opponent.
4) A victory over a favored opponent.
1) Eric upset Alexandra by buying her mints, as she thought he was implying her breath smelled bad.
2) Catherine was still upset; she hadn't gotten over Mary's rude behavior at the party.
3) Lucas upset Dino, the nieghborhood's best tennis player, in the best-of-three-set match.
4) The White Sox scored a major upset over the over the Twins when Buehrle pitched a comple-game shutout.
George Bush is so confused he thinks he's a suitable president
full of fury, violent passion, or rage; extremely angry; enraged.
He was furious about the accident.
When the man got punched in the face, he was furious.
December 05, 2006
A game played by teenagers generally where one person (usually male) touches the female in a variety of spots, getting more intimate with each new place. Each time he touches her somewhere new, he asks if she is nervous, and if she says no, he continues to move on to more intimate parts of the body until she decides she is too nervous for him to move on.
"Sally and Jack played nervous for 3 hours last night"