abbreviation for 'don't care'
when someone 'overshares' useless information....reply 'dc'
A online game that started out as a good game, like Pokemon
but now is horribly bad.
Point 1: Overcommercialization.
We've got Neopets happymeals, Neopets plushies, Neopets keychains, Neopets stickets, etc. What happened to "We don't want to make money, we just break even using the advertising!"
Point 2: Sponsor Games
99% of the NEW games on the site are sponsor games. Most are the same as other games, and are very, very simple, but the characters or the background are changed. These games are the opposite of inventive.
Point 3: Wars
Wars on Neopets are very boring. You sit around and attack the same enemy a billion times and then you (might) be able to get a bigger one to fight!It's like in Pokemon
where you have almost beat the game, except the developers have messed up and given you Level 2 Rattata to fight, rather than Level 70 Gravelers.
Point 4: Message Boards
Greedy Adam and Donna. A while ago, there was a message board called General Chat, where all the media driven "get a girlfriend cause you should!" 7 year olds posted OMFFIGLJG 15/M/ALASKA WILL U BE MEH GIRLFRIENDSZ!?!/ Instead of hiring new monitors, they froze accounts of people that didn't do anything, and destroyed the GC, making the aforementioned people go to other boards where WE had to handle them.
Neopets is most likely the worst internet game today. If you want good, try Bootleggers.us
1. Cold air blowing out of the vents.
2. Not sweating while just sitting in the car.
2. Not hotter than it is outside in Arizona!
Sam's car has NO air conditioning
1) Best fucking band on the Earth
2) Alternating current/direct current; or cord/battery
1. A hiking/backpacking social club formed in 1983 by upstate New York residents primarily to seek out forever wild areas of the Adirondack park. Club has established a Cadet corp of trainees who are graded on their performance on trips for a number of years before they allowed full membership. Senior Members attain military rank and can rise to the rank of general now held by the original founding members. COAC is a group of child hikers who are children of current members. The membership is mainly made of residents of Monroe and erie Counties. Hidden waterfalls are the most common trip goal. Senor members also have a annual winter hike in and around Key West, Florida. At this trip Alcohol consumption and review of the Duval Street restrooms is the most time consuming part of the hike.
2. A group appointed by God to right wrongs in the world.
The Adirondack Commandos are one the few groups who have found sliding rock falls on the robinson river.
describes socially conscious and/or underground hip hop
the new talib kweli is a party album but he's still backpack at heart.
An unofficial slang derivative of KOTAC. Usually spoken by a Commando after ingesting a large quantity of liquid libation, thus rendering the speaker to slurring and miss-pronunciation.
He stood with the truth stick in hand and booze in the other and spoke a truth that he wished he had a male COAC that would one day enter the ACCF.
A verb meaning to sit backwards on a toilet while defecating. The term is a reference to a sitting technique used by A.C. Slater from "Saved by the Bell."
It has been suggested that the act of slatering might come into use when encountering public toilets in Europe, which often feature a shit shelf
. Slatering the toilet would provide a more sanitary bathroom experience.
"dude, i totally just slatered that toilet. it was amazing because i could rest my reading material on the top of the tank."
A natural piece of native wood that has been formed to a shape of stick and when held, the bearer must purge himself of falsehoods and speak the truth. The truth stick is selected from the woods by a senior AC Commando and presented at woodland meetings to bring the truth out of a group of friends. Mass alcohol consumption is part of the ritual which assists in developing the truthiness. The stick is handled by each person who must stand and present a truth. Spinning with the stick is a intensified experiance that often further adds to the truthiness however often accompanied by vomiting. caution to avoid the spinning near hillsides, cliffs and other dangers is a learned experiance. Usually a new truth stick is used at each "ceremony" as the stick is said to be burned at the final truth, however no usually able to remember this event.
Todd used the Truth Stick to bring out the real facts of Tim's interest in ogre's.