Thesaurus for a+
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for a+
Excellent! Very good!(Australian slang)
another word for canabis based drugs such as skunk and bush. taken from strength variation of the cannabis which is also referred to as grade.
set me some grade later.
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
Favorite interjection of The Fonz.
Richie: Fonzie, I think you should lay off the crack.
To destroy an enemy team in an online game.
Specifically, the entire team on your own.
For lesser degrees of victory, see: owned pwned
Wait, did I just take out the entire team? ACED!
March 10, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
1. An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something can produce.
2. Something that qualifies as awesome.
3. With sarcastic use, means that something is not awesome at all. A lower and calmer tone of voice is used, and is generally followed by derogatory physical action such as a shrug or eye rolling.
1 and 2.
Me: "I found 50 bucks on the street! Let's go get wasted!!"
You: "I'm so happy to be going with my family on vacation, where I can't party..."
Me: "Awesomeness..." *rolleyes*
1)A group of people who sing together. They are often divided into several main voice parts including: sophranos, altos, tenors, and basses. In addition, these may vary according to the nature of the choir. A men's choir might have a full range of parts including tenor, baritone, and bass, while a woman's choir might have 1st and 2nd sophranos, contraltos, and/or altos. A mixed choir usually has some combination of both. There are also show choirs, who usually do choreographed dance moves to add flair to their singing. Gospel choirs are usually found in churches, as are regular church choirs.
2) In a high school setting, choir is a sometimes overlooked class or activity. True choir lovers can usually be identified by the way they randomly break out singing anywhere, anytime. There are sometimes even section stereotypes, just as in band: sophranos are ditzy, altos are just jealous of the sophranos, etc. Choirs can often be spotted wearing rather dorky but cool choir robes.
1) A choir sang at the church ceremony.
2) I went to choir class and sang my heart out.
A specialized person who removes incriminating evidence from a crimescene (usually one involving murder) in order to make the legal consequences of the crime go away.
Cleaners will get rid of evidence like bodies, blood, weapons, fingerprints, and even witnesses in order to hide the proof or notion of the crime -- or, they will 'dress up' the crimescene to mislead authorities. For example, they could make it appear like a break-in gone bad, an act of self defense, a fire, etc.
The cleaner used bleach to remove the the blood stains from the carpet, and although this would still leave DNA evidence, one could always claim that the victim once had a nose blead there... a very very massive nose blead!
My cooter itches!
Used most commonly in teen magazines as a euphemism for "fat" or "chubby." It works brilliantly as a marketing ploy for these companies, and it keeps from damaging the self-esteem of their overweight American adolescent consumers.
Curvy, in the traditional sense, means having an ample bosom, trim waist, and round butt.
Tyra Banks, Gisele Bundchen, and Scarlett Johansson are truly curvy. They have meat in all the right places!
Seventeen dresses all of their size 16 "curvy" girls in outfits from Torrid.