A country I've never heard of.
Do they speak English in "what"?
1. An expression similar in meaning to the word "What"
2. A "leet" word for what
3. A remark most commonly used after a party has told a ridiculous/unbelievable story. after a pause the listener responds "wut" or "lol wut"
Sean: Yea, so the other day I was on my way to the store and I saw a homeless person steal a woman's baby and smother it in bbq sauce only to be tackled by the one and only Race Danger.
Me: ...... Lol wut?
The name 'Lol' is an abreviated form of the name 'Laurence
"Hey Lol, you alright?"
"..Well i was chattin to Lol and he said.."
The World Taekwondo Federation.
WTF, holds many competitions throughout the world.
WTF, as far as i know, remain blissfully unaware of the other meaning of WTF. Or maybe they just don't feel like changing.
word of the day: July 06, 2011
1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
Girl: do you wanna play a game called 69 with me?
Girl: I never want to see you again
true story =(
those very sexy things on the end of a hot chicks foot
that you wish you could be suckin on
look at those toes dude, i wish i could suck them.
Shorthand for the word "you." Commonly used on the internet by those of low intellect, or those who are much to lazy to type a three letter word.
u cumn ovr 2day 4 anl sx?