1. A general insult. Referring to anyone that acts in an unagreeable way. Intentionally spelled Egrit (instead of Egret
like the bird), simply because it is an insult.
2. A familiar greeting used amongst friends.
1."You're a fucking Egrit for taking my shoes."
2."What's up egrit?" or "Hey egrit!"
1.A sea dwelling version of Egrit
. Used to describe one who is stupid, while at or near the shore. However Seagrit may be used inland.
it may also be used as a greeting amongst friends.
1."Get outta here Seagrit."
2."Where's the pasta, Seagrit?"
Morons who can't spell awesome correctly.
Mrdumbhead: Did you see that new reality tv show. it was awsome!
Mrsmarthead: You spelt awesome wrong dumbass.
February 23, 2004
The best way to say something is neat-o, awesome, or swell. The phrase "cool" is very relaxed, never goes out of style, and people will never laugh at you for using it, very conveniant for people like me who don't care about what's "in."
Homestar is cool.
The Red Sox are cool.
Twinkies are cool.
An email that you regret sending.
I woke up and realized I sent an egret last night in my drunken state.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
Young trouble maker's who wear hooded jumper's and/or large puffy FUBU jacket's, baseball caps, shiny pants and may sport chains.
Often seen loitering in front of drugstores and on stoop's and fences, harrassing passer's by.
"Check that crew of hoodlums over there."
"I ran into a group of hoods the other night. They 'rolled' me for everything I owned. Shoes, socks and underwear included."
Of or pertaining to the urban "street" culture, undergound, based around the core of hip-hop, skateboarding, bmx etc.
You that dude was fly and dressed so street!
Something that is awesome
THat was so sweet what you just did.
An adjective used in hip-hop culture to describe someone who is considered to be well respected, coming from a combination of the words "true" and "real".
Trill ass niggaz keep it true and real.