A movement founded by myself, promoting conservation of energy, in an effort to postpone entropy. Followers are looked upon not as leeches to society, but activists, bailing out the universe from imminent doom with a cry of reason, often drowned out by shrills of "duuurrrr" from every dronish, hard-working idiot in the world.
I'm no fuckin' Republican; I'm lazy.
Somebody who has problems understanding something. And is not fast in the mind.
Damn, that muthafucka is slow!!! He over there tryin to pee in a sink, what the fuck?
When someone pretends to give you a fist bump but at the last moment goes under and sticks out two fingers, making a snail. One person's fist is the shell and other person's hand makes up the body, with the fingers as the eye stalks.
Trying to snail Maya, Jay accidentally poked her left breast instead.
To apply pressure to a surface by means of a fist.
"I am about to apply pressure to your face by means of my fist."
1. Extreme laziness. Aversion to work or movement. One of the seven deadly sins.
2. A tree-dwelling animal named for his extremly slow movements.
3. A slow moving person.
1. It was sloth that kept me from getting to work today.
2. It was a sloth that kept me from getting to work today.
3. It was a sloth who kept me from getting to work today.
The tool used to wean and convert lesbians and virgins into useful, productive members of society.
The lesbian babe saw the light and became straight when a real penis penetrated her vaginal lips.
The baddest motha's around, hip hip hippity hopping. Shoot lyrics and bust rhymes, these kids are radicool
Gods bathroom Floor
Woman with Tatooed Hands
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
A female cadet at West Point. When women first came to the academy, the way their hips looked in the men's uniforms was a point of ridicule, so they started to be called trousers, or trou. Also see: trou bucket
She is total trou, man, stay away from that.
1)The United States Military Academy at West Point.
2)Social and sexual deprivation for four years.
3) Institution claiming to develop leaders of character but really creating egotistical drones.
4) An elite institution of higher learning that treats cadets like kindergardeners.
I don't want a social life and I want to be told what time to go to bed; I want to go to West Point.