to have sex (originating in Atlanta, GA); usually paired with "something"
"Cut something" (means "let's have sex").
In the words of Ludacris, "How you ain't gon' cut" (meaning "how you ain't gon' "fuck'"
The perfect meal--an open-faced pie using tomato sauce, cheese, and any manner of meat toppings. In addition to the standard, medium-thick-crust pizza, there are two major American varieties: New York style, also called thin crust; and Chicago style, also called 'deep-dish' or (more accurately) 'stuffed' pizza.
Pizza is the perfect meal, man. A slice for lunch, a whole pie for dinner, and cold pizza for breakfast--hallalujah!
When you take a hit that is so monstrous it would knock Kimbo Slice back on his fat ole jigaboo ass.
Melanie Rios: Damn son that was a monster toke!
The Dude: KIMBO!!!!!!!
Cash, money, paper....etc
I don't pimp hoes for the head
, I do it for the bread
1. A food item consisting of a fruit buried under a crust and baked in an oven. Served in slices. Very popular at parties.
2. A word that can be used to answer any question known to man, and can be an excuse if you do not know the answer to the question.
3. A random word to shout for no particular reason at all. Great in moments of silence.
1. Mary baked me a cherry pie. How sweet.
2. What's the answer to number 1?
uhh . . . pie?
The best friend a penis will ever have.
Jack inserted his penis into Jill's vagina and both had fun for hours.
1) An object with a blade, primarily used for cutting.
2) To stab someone with a knife.
"I'm going to knife you if you touch my bitch again."
word of the day: January 08, 2005
1. A Gun, knife, or other weapon.
2. Anything used for the smoking of various drugs, most commonly marijuana, most commonly a pipe.
3. A graffiti mural.
4. A place.
5. Short - piece
6. Generic - anything.
1. This piece shoots nice, only cost $50.
2. Dude, nice piece! Let's smoke.
3. Yo, I threw up a hot piece down near 2nd.
4. Dude, I'ma bounce out this piece before drama goes down.
5. Dude, look at that car, what a fucking piece.
6. Yo, nice piece!
To take a knife, and poke something with it until they stop moving.
Woah, did you see him stab that guy? What a mess.