1. A city in the northern part of Oregon, One of the only cool places in Oregon (unless you love nature) and one of the few cool places in the Northwest. It's a small city that has a good atmosphere and nice people. It ain't no mother fucking New York City but it still rules.
2. Portland, Maine
1. The City of Roses, PDX, Bridgetown, USA
2. Not as good as Portland, Oregon.
A guy with a huge cock who gets all the girls. He is the embodiment of awesome.
Damn, he must be Eugene.
1) A state in the northwest United States on the Pacific Ocean
2) The 42nd state to join the union.
3) Often confused with Washington, D.C.
Person 1: I'm from Washington.
Person 2: D.C. or the state?
Person 1: If I meant Washington, D.C. I would've said it.
1. State the produces more food than anywhere else, has crazy night life, large schools, hot women, a load of stuff to do, and a the longest beach anybody has ever seen.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
a free car wash for poor people
yo, check out the rain
yeah, free car wash nigga
Something Americans use to describe everything.
Oh wow it's just awesome
The Capital of Oregon. There is NOTHING to do here. Life is boring and lame.
Salem, OR is a very boring city
The greatest and most popular sport in history with more than 5 times the TV audience of the next most popular (cricket - every radio and TV in the sub-continent is permanently tuned to Pakistan/India cricket matches - that's a big audience).
Only Americans call it 'soccer' owing to their vast ignorance of what goes on outside their national boundaries and the misnomer which has them thinking than a corruption of rugby, with all the danger and most of the skill removed can also be called 'football'.
'The Beautiful Game' can be played anywhere, on almost any surface, by any number of players, for almost any length of time. And is. There is no country on earth that doesn't play. It has inspired more passion, more courage and more excitement than any other sport in history and dwarfs everything else.
Football is, without question, the defining sporting activity of the human race.
An area consisting of Oregeon, Washington, and some of British Columbia. Some major cities in the region iclude Seattle, Vancouver British Columbia, Olympia Washington, Portland Oregeon, Victoria British Columbia Tacoma Washington. This area is sparsely populated, although the Seattle Area has about 3 million people and the Vancouver area has 2.1 million people. Parts of Seattle and Vancouver are home to many prostitutes and serial killers that work to kill the prostitutes. Some serial killers from the Pacific Northwest include Gary Ridgeway (Seattle), Robert "william" Pickton (Vancouver) , Clifford Olsen(Vancouver), Wesley Adam Dodd,(Vancouver Washington) Robert Lee Yeates,(Spokane) Ted Bundy (Tacoma) Kenneth Bianchi (Killed girls in Los Angeles, also implicated in 3 Seattle Murders). Aside from that gory aspect tyhe Pacific Northwests mainstay is Lumber, and Fishing although now other sectors have sprung up. The Pacific Northwest enjoys mild teperatures but the wettest fall ever known to man kind where it will often rain for over 10 days at a time. However the mountianous terrain of the region makes it very beautiful and much prettier then much of north america.
"Man can you believe it it didn't rain today"
Pacific Northwesterner: "Shut up Onatarian, it only rained for a week, that's nothing"
Slang term for Portland Oregon. Also name of the airport in Portland.
I am the king of PDX baby, no one knows the Rose city like me.