Thesaurus for Dubs
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for Dubs
The chief expenditure of African Americans (according to Chris Rock)
If we didn't spend all out money on rims, we might have some to invest!
To have a way with women, usually involving some sort of charm and/or game plan. Very similar to charisma. Derived from "wheelin' and dealin'".
Did you see the blonde he went home with? That guy's got some serious wheels.
1. Abbreviaton for the letter W
2. Twenty dollars
3. Twenty dollars worth of anything, especially narcotics
4. Twenty-inch rims
5. The art of making a remix, especially a reggae song, in which the lyrics are all or partially removed and the focus is placed on the drum track and the bass
6. Generally incorrectly used as a name for any remix to any song
1. I drive a V. dub
2. That CD player is like two dubs
3. Lemme get a dub, I gotta get high
4. I got my Escalade rollin on dubs'
5. Lee "Scratch" Perry is the master of the traditional reggae dub, especially his work with Sir Robert Nesta Marley
6. Jay-Z calls it a dub but it's really just a remix
'keep chattin' at me and ill place my chrome to your dome, and nick your mobile fone!'
A filler word for any word in the english language where it would make sense
What the Dubz
Who the Dubz are you
Lets play some Basketdubz
in dubz we trust
where the fuck did i put my dubz
Tacky chrome rims that spin regardless of whether the vehicle is in motion.
Scope out my pimpin Bentley wit Spinners and racing stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile.
The new show "Unique Whips" on SpikeTV is obviously going to suck.
Jamaican slang that has been adopted by some African American rappers and inserted into popular culture. The term "Bling Bling" refers to the imaginary "sound" that is produced from light reflected by a diamond. See The Silvertones "Bling Bling Christmas" for the earliest known usage of the slang.
This "bling bling" shit has been done to death.
Houses for your feet.
Hey, where do your feet live?
In my shoes, what, you been chiefing?
A fully grown niglet
Theres one of them niggers