Thesaurus for Devon
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for Devon
He was so devin! He went all niiight looong!
The best way to say something is neat-o, awesome, or swell. The phrase "cool" is very relaxed, never goes out of style, and people will never laugh at you for using it, very conveniant for people like me who don't care about what's "in."
Homestar is cool.
The Red Sox are cool.
Twinkies are cool.
I. One who is:
II. One who you would:
d. flirt with
e. have sexual relations with
III. One who makes you:
d. pass out
g. (if girl) wet
h. (if guy) hard
The intern in my history class is such a(HOT chick)hottie I get (if chick)wet / (if guy)hard just looking at her.
Im a friggin dev you smut.
According to Hollywood, What you are if you are a female weighing over 100 lbs.
Nicole Richie apparently thought she was fat, now she looks like a nine-year old boy.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
What kind of moron are you that you look up sex in the urban dictionary?
Looking up sex??? Seriously, get off now before I turn off the internet.
Something the girls in the example pictures aren't.
No way that is sexy.
A small town in Devon. Was the setting for the old TV program Fawlty Towers. Isambard Brunel had a house there.
Where is Torquay?
In SW England, Devon county.
Something that is so wonderful, it is hard to find the words to match. Something that makes your heart beat faster or your heart melt. Something that tops everything else, and always crosses your mind.
Everything Alex is and does is amazing to me.