Thesaurus for Cudders
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for Cudders
1. (noun) Food that has been chewed then swallowed then regurgitated then chewed again.
2. (noun) Replacement for curse words such as hell or fuck.
3. (verb) Also used as a replacement for curse words but is used in verb form.
1. Rod: " Hey Jake what is that cow chewing?"
Liam: " I believe he is chewing cud made from grass."
2. Cory: "What the cud does that little cheab think he's doing?!?"
3. Jake: "What was he cudding thinking when he bought that CCS griptape."
Acronym for Corporate Ugly Duckling Syndrome.
"Manager Bobo is commiting CUDS with employee Randy".
In other words, the manager is basically isolating the employee and making the employee out to be an ugly duckling such as commenting on the employees hygene, calling them crazy or wierd for the purposes of humilation (Job Harrassement).