Thesaurus for Buckle
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for Buckle
the way to keep children in line
son, do you want me to get out the belt?
1. A man's testicles where sperm is produced.
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
1. During oral sex Jackie licked Ed's balls.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-story platform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
by anonymous Jun 29, 2003 add a video
1. Something that causes you to laugh
2. A person who isn't quite right
1. Lol, thats funny!
2. That guy is a bit... er... funny =/
1) (n) something you play, usually a competitive activity
2) (v) to play a game (see def. 1)
3) (n) an animal that is hunted
4) (n) skill or ability in any game (see def. 1)
5) (int) short for "Game over!"
6) (n) a measure of smoothness with the opposite sex
7) (n) lines or moves you use to get the opposite sex into bed
8) (adv) a state of being willing to do something
9) (n) that thing from that movie "The Game"
1) Drinking Checkers is a shitty drinking game. Beirut is better.
2) I just went to Vegas and got fucked over by the gaming industry.
3) Yo' honor, I didn't mean to shoot that mothafucka in that gang war...I thought he was game, you know, like a deer or some shit.
4) Shaq lost to Aaron Carter in 1-on-1? Damn that fool must have no game at all.
5) 3-pointer at the buzzer...it's good! That's game!
6) You couldn't even get some from Line-em-up Liz? Cracka you must have no game.
7) I broke out the old "You must be from Tennessee" game on the bitch and it worked like a charm.
8) You want to go to the ball game, game at the casino, shoot some game, then work game on some bitches? I'm game.
9) Welcome to the game, Nicky. We're here to make life...fun.
(_!_) = Normal Ass
(__!__) = Big Ass
(!) = Tight Ass
(_?_) = Dumb Ass
(_E=MC2_) = Smart Ass
(_$_) = Rich Ass
(_x_) = Kiss My Ass
(_X_) = Get Off My Ass
Letting your nuts n' sack hang out the top of your pants, so that they sit right where your belt buckle would be. (Note: For best results, show a friend)
"Hey mom, want to see my new belt buckle?"
1.v: slang for the act of fighting
2.v: slang for disagree'ing and feeling angry towards something
3.n: slang for a young black man
4.n: a male deer
5.n: slang for money
1. me: "Ray was bucking at lunch."
2. teacher: "We have homework tonite"
me: "I buck"
3. me: "I got the new young buck cd"
4. hunter: "I shot a buck last nite."
5. me: "My nintendo DS cost 150 bucks."
adjective - To be incapacitated due to a variety of factors, most of which involve alcohol.
"Man, Alfonse is stumbling all over the place...he's really buckled."
Men's best companion. Often referred as "My wife".
"Dude! Where's my car?"
Pieces of fabric shaped and stitched so that they may be worn on the body. Are increasingly becoming a symbol of social status.
Many people are being classified based on what kind of clothes they wear. You've probably done it, too.