(bew-it) The dimple at the base of the back, often seen on attractive females. Occurs approximately at the location of the L4-L5 lumbar vertebra. Often a lowerback tattoo or tramp stamp is positioned here. Masculine form: boit.
See that girl over there in the pink bikini? When she turns around, check out her buit, it's amazing!
(adj)- describing the atmosphere of the new Ritz-Carlton's brand of steakhouses, BLT Steak.
BLT, which stands for "Bistro Laurent Tourondel," (actually, it stands for bacon, lettuce and tomato) has redefined steakhouse dining with its modern décor and infusion of classic French techniques. The restaurant integrates traditionalelements of a cozy French Bistro with those of a stylish, urbane boite.
1. A man's testicles wheresperm is produced.
2. Courage or bravery.
4. Something yelled to shock people.
1. Duringoral sex Jackie licked Ed's balls.
2. He didn't have the balls to jump off a three-storyplatform into the water.
3. He may look sexy, but Dereck doesn't have balls.
4. The boy said to his grandmother: "Balls!" And she passed out.
A trendy restaurant wheredecor and social scene take precedence to quality of food and service. Bistroteques are easily identified by music, lighting, and furnishings designed to distract diners from sub-par cuisine. Bistroteque menus often feature a range of fusion and "classic yet ironic" items such as meatloaf, and mac and cheese.
Elmo, on Seventh Avenue in Manhattan, is the epitome of a bistroteque.