1. To lose ones mind at the worst possible time.
2. To be ignorant enough to make a move that gets a spot in the Urban dictionary definition data base.
3. To head-butt a victim in the chest, knocking the wind out of them. For best results, aim for the ribs/heart so they may fall over in pain.
4. To go beserk on the man.
5. To over react on something trivial.
1. Upon losing the election, Howard Dean went Zidane on the winner, cursing him and insulting his mother.
2. He head butted an Italian player, thus making multiple people make entries on Urban Dictionary.
3. Losing his temper, Rich pulled a Zidane into Kevin's chest, breaking two of his ribs and knocking him out cold.
4. Upon losing all of his money and job, Jane went Zidane on the man.
5. I called Brendan a dumb ass after he answered a question wrong about the discoveries of Neils Bohr and he started to Zidane.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.