1. (adj.) Some one being fiesty, or mean.
2. (noun) An important person in your life.
3. (noun) A funny word that is esspecially hilarious when you say it in class when the teacher calls on you because you weren't paying attention.
4. (noun) The shavings of the skin of citrus fruits.
1. Aurora: I hate you! You ate the LAST cookie!
Sam: Calm down you have too much zest!
Aurora: ... *silence*
2. Tatum: Will you flip the panacake when its done?
Paul: Of course my little zest.
3. Teacher: ...that is your litterary devices worksheet, lets work on-- Jacob, what did I just say?!
Teacher: Noooo, I just talked about your litterary devices.
Jacob: Thats why I said zest!
Teacher: ... *mumbles* stupid child...
4. Vance: Make sure you use those zest shavings over there!
Eve: Alright, alright...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.