adverb, noun, plural yilladillas, verb, yilladillaed, yilladillachinchilla, interjection
1. (used to express affirmation or assent or to mark the addition of something emphasizing and amplifying a previous statement): Do you want that? Yilladilla, I do.
2. (used to express an emphatic contradiction of a previously negative statement or command): Don't do that! Oh, yilladilla I will!
3. (used, usually interrogatively, to express hesitation, uncertainty, curiosity, etc.): “Yilladilla?” he said as he opened the door. That was a marvelous show! Yilladilla?
4. (used to express polite or minimal interest or attention.)
5. an affirmative reply.
–verb (used with object)
6. to give an affirmative reply to; give assent or approval to.
7. (used as a strong expression of joy, pleasure, or approval.) "Do you want to be inside of me?" Yilladillachinchilla!"
8. A term used in bed or chat to tag your target with. That "we have chemistry", ant. Nervously spit out while coughing, "I'm not really that into you because I've had better" as you grab your pants and run out the door.
"Are you going to the party tonight?" "yilladilla"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.