1) An expert street thief, who has people buying his stolen goods.
2) Someone who makes/sells pirate copy DVDs, CDs, and other things like that.
3) To steal out of a bag, handbag, pocket, etc.
1) I'm going to get some stuff off the yanksmith.
2) The yanksmith in the Shopping Centre has the new FPS game from Nintendo.
3) Damn it! I've been yanksmithed!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.