1) The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked.
2) Accidental destruction of a ship; a shipwreck.
3) The remains of something that has been wrecked or ruined.
4) Something shattered or dilapidated.
5) A person who is physically or mentally broken down or worn out.
variations: wrecked, wreck, wrecks etc
Sruthy after the party, "I was wreckin it"
Danielle commenting on Usha at the party, "They were wreckin' it"
Meera talking about her test, "I'm going to be wreckin it."
Kayal talking about Saira, "she is wreckin it A LOT."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.