A derogatory term used to describe ethnic australians and immigrants or the second generations of these groups whose origins are usually european, but has later come to include Arabic originating people too who seem to have very similar personalities, interests, peculiarities, characteristics, behaviours and traditions including:
1. The overuse of haircare products.
2. Loud, obnoxious, abusive, arrogant.
3. Reject Australian values in favour of they're native country or the country of they're parents.
4. Affinity to soccer
5. Affinity to electronic music
6. Drive cars such as Holden commodores, Ford Falcons, WRX's etc. which have bodykits and custom paint jobs. (likely in many cases paid for with financing and loans.)
In short, the term is applied with common stereotypies in mind as much as the origin of the ethnic australian, it might be technically correct to term all europeans "Wogs" however without the common features it doesnt hold much water.
Actor/comedian Nick Giannopoulos is an example of a wog.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.