1. Having the appearance of being Jittery, like after you drink too much coffee.
2. A device/person that is connected, either virtually or physically, to a larger whole.
3. A popular Technology publication.
1. I sat in the Waffle House for four hours and left the place completely wired.
2. The next generation of television will be wired and have access to limitless video content.
3. I just got my subscription to Wired magazine. w00t!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.