1. A dangerous yet crowd-pleasing move utilized while playing guitar in which the player rotates his or her arm at either the elbow or the shoulder, making a circle and strumming the guitar on either the upstroke or the downstroke, depending on the direction of the windmill. There is a high probability of hurting your hand while attempting this move. Invented and popularized by Pete Townshend of The Who, and still a staple of over-the-top rock n' roll today. Extra points if the guitarist cuts their hand and begins to bleed, but continues playing.
2. A breakdance move that involves spinning around on one's upper back or head. Another crowd pleaser.
3. When a guy spins his penis around in an attempt to please women, but this maneuver tends to not be crowd pleasing. It's actually quite creepy.
4. A wind-powered building used to convert wind power into energy, which used to be for grinding grain and such but is now commonly used to generate electricity.
5. A term used to refer to someone with outlandish or wildly romantic ideals, named after the overpassionate Don Quixote.
1. I was at a concert the other day, and the guitarist started windmilling! It was awesome, until he cut his hand, and he bled everywhere, and he was still playing! Then it was fucking nuts!!
2. I was at the club the other day and this one guy totally showed me up when he started windmilling. He got like, nine chicks.
3. Tim finally got a girl back to his room the other day, but then he gave her a windmill and she ran screaming!
4. I was in Holland last week, and I saw a lot of windmills.
5. Johnny's gonna go back to Carissa's house tomorrow and beg her to forgive him. What a fucking windmill!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.