1. In poker, a card which can be assigned any value the cardholder wishes.
2. An factor affecting events in an unknown or unpredictable fashion.
3. In sports, usually a playoff spot available to a team that does not finish first in their division or league.
1. In this hand, sixes are wild.
2. I know what John is going to say, but Vince is always a wildcard.
3. The Cleveland Indians are behind the Yankees, but they still have a chance at the wildcard spot.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.