The flower of a cannabis plant that contains THC, tetrahydrocannabinol, and CBD, cannabinoids.
From my own experience:
1) Slows down everything
2) Makes you hungry
3) Makes everything funny =)
4) Makes you relaxed
5) Makes you lazy as fuck.
6) Saps your motivation from you for a couple days. (The only negative thing about bud)
7) Makes you say shit that you wouldn't normally say.
8) Not addictive unless you make yourself mentally dependent on it. ex. You smoke everytime you are sad... so next time you are sad and don't have any ganja, you will be sad.
9) Clears your mind and lets you see things in a different perspective. Helps you escape your mental prison.
There are 2 different strains of cannabis: Indica and Sativa
Indica gives you that drowzy, relaxed, "chilled the fuck out" feeling.
Sativa makes you more energetic and hyper.
Some bud can be both Indica and Sativa.
Indica is usually grown inside because the plant is smaller than a Sativa plant.
Don't believe that D.A.R.E. shit or any anti-drug program. They mix in shit like, "It's addictive and can ruin your life," with bud. This is totally not true.
Can be used to make handy brownies that get you fucked up on the go.
Can be put in a tea bag to make a warm cup of happy.
Where the weed at? In my system.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.