1. A female who is affected by a strong, innate desire to travel.
2. A female traveler.
3. A female with wanderlust.
4. A lass that wanders.
5. A lass that seeks adventure through travels.
1. Elizabeth Gilbert of "Eat, Pray, Love" is a wanderlass. She took off for a year to travel and find herself.
2. What a jet-setter of a woman! What a wanderlass.
adventurer explorer gadabout globetrotter gypsy haj hobo itinerant jet-setter journeyer junketer migrant navigator nomad passenger peddler pilgrim roamer rover sailo seafarer sightseer tourist vagabond vagrant voyager wanderer wayfarer
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.