1) hunting: the way you approach your object of desire
2) virtual communication: to walk through someone's social networking profiles and other virtual traces while chatting with that person (similar to talk'n'stalk)
3) making out: to pretend to read text messages while going for a walk with your date, though you are actually checking out his/her digital fingerprint
1) father to son: "When we go hunting tomorrow morning, I'll teach you how to walk'n'stalk!"
2) Tim to Jon: "Last night I talked to Mary on Skype, but she never answered right away, so I think she was walk'n'stalking me..."
3) Jen to Jess: "On Sunday, I went on this date with Blake and he told me that he was single, but then I pretended to have gotten a message from you, although I actually checked his facebook profile where I found out that he'd just made out with his girlfriend last night. This walk'n'stalk kept me from going any further with that liar!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.